Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This is what I think it will look like, going to Disney


I am gonna go on a plane, and I think I know what the plane will look like. I think its gonna be all shiny on the outside. And fur for the floors (white fur). And the chairs are gonna be white and purple.

And Disney, I think there's gonna be lots of rides. And the princess castle is gonna look like Wall-E, on the beginning of it. And I'm gonna get an autograph with Mickey and Minnie and take a picture of 'em. We're gonna eat breakfast with the princesses and I'm going to wear my MULAN outfit. Wanna know what my hair will look like? It will have a bun and sticks through the bun. That's it for today.

3 comments:

  1. Don't be too disappointed about the plane, Sweetness. But say hi to Mickey for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you to see everything a Disney. Be sure Mom and Dad take lots of pictures of you with Mickey and Minnie!

    ReplyDelete