Monday, January 25, 2010

This is about my trip to Disney















I don't know where to start. I am describing the pictures. This is about Snow White. at the princess castle that I met Snow White. My favorite ride was It's a Small World. I rode it three times. This picture is of my favorite girl in the ride. I was shy when I met Mulan. I met Daisy Duck at the Safari Breakfast. I ate a donut. I saw Dorie and Nemo at Epcot and Animal Kingdom. Three bad things that happened at Disney World were that Ben lost his lanyard, I got wet twice, and I almost bit my finger off when I was eating a carrot (I hope that's not inappropriate to write on my blog). One best thing: I went to the Safari Breakfast. There was lots of food. Another best thing: I met my favorite princess, Belle. And I got a picture of Tinkerbell landing in my hand. And Tinkerbell was coming out of the princess castle during fireworks.

5 comments:

  1. We missed you and are glad you are back! Yay Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Blair! I totally love your blog and I'm glad you are back from Disney. I am sorry so many bad things happened to you when you were there. Better luck next time. And remember - inappropriate is always funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that some bad things happened to you on your trip, but I hope that just being at Disney World made you feel better. Thanks for the report on your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds so fun Blair! I am glad you had a good trip. Sorry about your carrot/finger incident.

    ReplyDelete